Bakerzin.

Glorious food.
HAHA I'm those kind that will spend more money on food.
Satisfying your tummy is important, no? :D

Anyways, since I'm a Bakerzin member (They mailed me my member twice 'cause I won their contest twice xD), I decided to eat at Bakerzin with Wan Teng :)



Root Beer Float! One of my favourite drinks :D
One that I don't mind splurging on.
It's $6.90 for a huge cup so it's better to share!


Their servings are so big!
Wan Teng's Curry ~

 
She couldn't finish it though xD It's THAT big.
I think it's $15.30. I THINK.


Mine!
Bacon and Ham Penne. Ah, my tummy's a huge fan of bacon!
$13.50 for this.
I didn't finish it either. D;

The complimentary dessert (heheh.)


Banana Split!
$12.50 for this :D
I LOVE THE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM!

Short post! I've been blogging so much lately. HOORAY FOR HOLIDAYS!
-cough- , I haven't study yet fml.

Alright see you soon!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment