I love my papa.

First of all,

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all daddies out there!
And a special one to my own daddy.

Thank you daddy for everything you've done for me, and our family. ♥

We went to Clarke Quay last night for dinner, as (I guess) a celebration for daddy's day!


In case you're a new reader, my favourite restaurant to dine in is Saizeriya! A Japanese Italian food restaurant located at Liang Court.
My parents haven't eat there yet so I brought them there with my little sister! And of course, it's MY treat bahahaha. #generous

I don't know about you but I actually like Liang Court a lot! Makes me feel like I'm in Japan even though I'm still in this tiny red dot.
It's always my dream to travel to Japan!!!

I think I've been repeatedly putting these food photos from Saizeriya wtf.
Their food are very affordable so go try if you happen to pass by Clarke Quay!


 Escargot!!
One of my favourite dish there. It's a MUST-HAVE.


Black-peppered Chicken Steak!
The sweet corn is the bomb! Damn sweet!!


Chicken Stew. Another yummy one. It's a side dish so the serving is quite pathetic :(


Minestrone Soup. I don't recommend this. Not really good.


Chicken Wings!!!
Super good.


Baked rice. What's the name again? Persiall...or something.


Mushroom Hamburg Steak! :D

We went to walk around Clarke quay for a while.
I don't know if I posted photos of my parents before but here it is.

Mommy and Daddy! 

 
And my little sister with daddy.


I didn't snap any photos of myself though. Not in the camwhore mood haha.



I LOVE turkish ice cream!
The texture is so..special! YUM!


The only turkish ice cream seller I know now is located at Clarke Quay! 
Used to have many shops in Singapore, but not anymore! :( 

They have four flavours - Pistachio, Chocolate, Vanilla, Mango!
I'll always run down to Clarke Quay when I'm craving for Turkish Ice cream! 
One for $3 !! :D I'm eating the Pistachio one.

By the way, if you followed me on twitter since about a few months ago, I'm sure you noticed me ranting and ranting about my missing Hello Kitty fork!!
Yes!!! I think me or mommy threw the fork away wtf. It's my favourite fork and I only used it ONCE. BOOHOO.

BUT!!

I found them again! Tralalalalala I'm so happy. 
I bought a lot of them, just in case one of them run away from me again. -_-


I even found the spoons!!


Also, I went into Decomo today and saw this pink decomo phone that Kumickky advertised for!!


SO CUTE WTF. 
I wanted one so badly and I can finally see it in real life!
A japanese friend showed me the video of Kumickky promoting this phone and I'm like GAHH I need to touch it!

DREAM CAME TRUE.
HAHA lol exaggerating a bit but it's so cute!
JAPANESE, Y U SO CREATIVE AND KAWAII?!

Alright, that's all.

Take care loves!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Where did you get the hello kitty spoon ,fork? liang court so big i don't which shop is that :(

    ReplyDelete