Advertorial: Pretty Chic Loves

I am pretty amazed by the items that Pretty Chic Loves sent me!

At first, I thought the quality of their apparels will be the same as any other blogshops due to the prices (and some of their products are cheaper too!).

I have to say I am definitely wrong - The quality of their products are surprisingly good!


This moutsache tee that I'm wearing is super comfortable!
It's dry-fit material and also, is imported from Korea!!

Check out the hello kitty iPhone case and dust cap!


The dust cap is wrapped in an atas-looking plastic cover O_O
Surprised because I rarely see people selling dust caps in pretty plastic bags!

And will you please look at my gorgeous iPhone case?! Hello Kitty is to die for T _ T
They mailed it to me in a pink gift box and there are some loose crystals and glue for me to fix any missing blings. Neat! 
They are selling it at a fraction of the price outside too!


 Now I can look extra classy with my blinged-up phone case and pearl dust cap~


Skirt and leopard print clutch from Pretty Chic Loves!
I didn't know the clutch will turn out this big but YAY for that because it fits my laptop!!!


For readers,

Mention my name "Speishi" to get 10% off the bill!

On top of that, you can stand to win that pretty leopard print clutch in the pictures if you were to send in your orders WITH my name mentioned!


Get your pretty, affordable and good quality apparels/accessories/bags from PrettyChicLoves now!
They have their new tribal collection out already~

http://www.facebook.com/prettychicloves
http://prettychicloves.livejournal.com/

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: