Advertorial: Blogshop Empire

Blogshop empire launched their new shop at Jurong Point!


Blogshop empire is amazing because you can shop so many blogshops right under ONE roof!
How can I not be spoiled for choices!?

The good thing about Blogshop Empire is that you can SEE and TRY the clothes you usually see online! It's a good thing for me because I'm really petite and most of the clothes don't fit me!


Spent an hour shopping around Blogshop empire. They have lots of gorgeous apparels in store just for us!


Two tops that caught my eyes.


Check out the shops that are under Blogshop Empire!


Locate them at:
Far East Plaza #01-51, #01-102 & Jurong Point 1 #03-28!!


Like & share www.facebook.com/blogshopempire to win attractive prizes every week!

Also, Blogshop Empire is launching their very own Delivery Team to deliver your fashion to your doorstep! STAY TUNED!!

Shop at BLOGSHOP EMPIRE now!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment