Advertorial: Otmill

Featuring Otmill once again!
You should be pretty familiar with Otmill if you've been reading my blog since a few months back.


I've been raving on and on about this ombre sweater top!
One of my favourite tops right now.

A lot of you have been asking me about my top after featuring it in the previous post! I know you girls will loveeeee it.
AND YES! You can get it from Otmill. :D


Another top that caught my eye from Otmill is this Ciann Pullover.


Do you like the studs on this pullover as much as I do?!
There are also elbow pads for extra details. :D

Most importantly, they are all very comfortable!

I know you want to shop right away BUT HOLD UP~

My overseas readers, listen up!
Otmill SHIPS INTERNATIONALLY! :D

Not only that, all my readers can get Otmill's apparels at 10% discount if you quote "SPEISHI10" when you send in your order!


PLUSSSSSS..
Otmill is coming up with this awesome "$10 year end sale" !!!!
WHO DOESN'T LOVE SALES?! *_*
Coming up real soon so do check them out.

Remember to 'like' Otmill's Facebook Page for frequent updates! They have new apparels every week!

http://otmill.com

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. you are just so adorable. love the ombre sweater

    http://sparklingstardusts.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete