Pretty people

I went to town yesterday, supposedly to meet Jian Hao, Bancho and Billy, but after that, we bumped into a lot more people so we hung out with Danial, Shirley and Dee too! :D

It was my first time meeting Bancho, though we've been talking quite a bit!
He's very nice, but he really need some whacking sometimes HAHA.
Glad to meet you!!


I hate hate hate hate HATE to post nasty quality pictures on my blog but all the pictures turned out pretty bad this time T _ T The lighting was bad and my hand was bad.

Anyway, MY HAIR WAS SO FRIZZY because I curled it before I head out. My curls NEVER last for more than an hour. After that, everything becomes a horrible frizzy mess.

UGH.


One with Vanessa, who came to find me for dinner!


With Dee! AND HOMG LOOK AT MY FRIZZY HAIR WADDAFUQQQ!!!!!!!


And one with Billy too! You'll probably see his face a lot on my blog soon because we went Genting together with Nuffnang xD

One more picture taken from Jian Hao's instagram!


ALRIGHT!!

Love you all byebye.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. omg same !! my curls even worst than you ._. it holds only for like 30 minutes i even put mouse and hair spray but it didn't works wtf !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! Me too! I didn't put any hair spray or mousse that day because I know it wouldn't do much either. Pft!

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks fine in my eyes XD Mine is much worse, trust me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks a lot worse in real life I swear. T _ T

      Delete