I went to Genting again.

I tweeted that I'm going to Genting and everybody's reactions are "AGAIN!?!?!" Yes honey, again lol.



We didn't buy amusement pass this time round so we just walked around. 


Went to Ripley's Believe it or not and Haunted Adventure.



I've visited Ripley's once but I haven't been to Haunted Adventure. Aaaaand Haunted Adventure was such a bore omfg.


Castle made of matchsticks.


Vampire Killing Kit O_O 


AND CHECK OUT THE TALLEST MAN IN THE WORLD.


WHAT THE. 9 feet tall!


Also found ABTM2 in First World haha.


My really awkward face while queuing up for my favourite sweet potato in Genting lol.

WE ATE FREAKING CHEAP AND NICE HASMA ON OUR WAY BACK HOME!!
RM 6.80 for a bowl and it's really good.


Don't really have much to talk about for the trip hahaha 'cause we didn't really do anything much. It was a good quick getaway though.

Sponsored 


Did happy Spring nails the other day at Fabulocity! :D

This month, Fabulocity will be having "My Melody" promotion for my readers. 
Do Spa Gelish Manicure at $45 (U.P. $52) and get a "My Melody" acrylic sculpture for FREE! (U.P. $10) 
You can also choose to spend at least $48 for other nails services to get "My Melody" acrylic sculpture FREE :D

To enjoy this promotion, you'll have to quote "SPEISHI45" while making an appointment with Fabulocity through call/text.


"Like" Fabulocity on FB and Follow them on instagram @nailsbyfabulocity :) 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment