CATHAY MOTION PICTURE AWARD (CMPA) IS BACK!!
It is finally back for its second installment in 2013!
Moving forward, it is set to stay as Cathay Organisation's annual signature event.
CMPA is a short film competition created to fulfill Cathay Organization's conviction towards the development of Singapore's film industry.
Cathay Organisation pioneers the path as the first and only movie exhibitor in Singapore to organise its own short film competition.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR CMPA 2013!!
This year, participants got to make a 78 seconds motion picture in 78 hours with a given theme which will be revealed on 18 May (Briefing day).
The competition will start at 12pm, 18 May and end at 6pm, 21 May.
Registration closes on 12 May.
For more info, check out www.cmpa.com.sg
Any enquiries, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Here comes the best part - PRIZES.
Who are the judges?
1. Founder/CEO/Direction of JTeam Productions, Jack Neo.
2. Film critic, Philip Cheah
3. Writier-Director, Lee Thean-jeen
4. Executive Producer for the division of ILM, Lucasfilm Singapore, Stuart McAra
5. The Straits Times Life! Media Correspondent, Boon Chan
6. Managing Director, Singapore & Malaysia, United Internation Pictures, Nicholas Yong
The top three winners will be determined by the judges in three criteria - originality, production quality and entertainment value.
Viewer's Choice away will be based on the highest number of public votes.
Awards Ceremony will be held on 18th July at The Cathay Cineplex!
ASPIRING FILMMAKERS, JOIN NOW :)
CMPA Website: http://www.cmpa.com.sg
Cathay Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CathayOrganisation