I am going to....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

This is so exciting.......

I can't wait to tell you......

that.....

I'm going to blog about what went on these few days.

WHICH ISN'T AS EXCITING AS WHAT YOU THINK. :(

I really have nothing to talk about haha but my holiday's coming real soon (YIPPEE but that means exams are nearing as well wtf) and the coming week's gonna be a pretty exciting one. Really looking forward to next week!

Meanwhile, here are some pictures I took on my phone today, which you've probably seen through my twitter lol.

But if you haven't seen them, that means you're not following me on twitter or instagram, and that, my lady/gentleman - you're missing out a lot HAHA.
Not really actually, but yeah, follow me @speishi!


Like I've said in my previous previous post, I've been really lazy with makeup recently haha.
Have been trying to embrace my natural tapered eyelids 'cause in person, double eyelid tapes are really hideous, though I have to say parallel eyelids are definitely nicer. T _ T


I went to town to look for Rachell 'cause she was doing her flea!!! :D


After that, I went to look for a dress for an upcoming event. IT'S REALLY TOUGH WORK MAN, but I ended up with something nice. :D

That's pretty much all HAHA.

Anyway, I took some pictures the other day but didn't get the chance to post them out so here goes!


New bag from Jipaban!! Don't you love?!
After I take these pictures, I immediately went out with this bag haha. It's so cute!


Jipaban also has new bracelets...


..like these cute babies omfg. *__* Got them in three different colours haha.

You can find them all at Jipaban!


Made new videos on my channel so....if you haven't watch, please do! And subscribe to my channel ok! :D



www.youtube.com/user/speishi

Tata!!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: