Jipaban: May Sale

Hello people!
I'm back with an awesome news......

JIPABAN WILL BE HAVING A SITEWIDE SALE!!!

Jipaban is upgrading to serve you better, so this will be the BEST and LAST chance to grab all the pretty things you've been eying there!


YES, SALE!

You'll get to enjoy 30-70% off over 3000 items at JIPABAN. :OOO

I've already put some items in my "WANT-TO-GET" list. Let me show you what I'll want to get.
You can rush to get these things if something I like caught your eyes too!!!



Kirsten Tweed Satchel!
One thing I LOVE about shopping at Jipaban is because they state the size of their things so you'll know if it fits you perfectly. This bag has the best size and it fits all my junk HAHA. SO, I WANT THIS.


Cut-out crepe top!
Super love the little peplum going on at this top. Very flattering one!


Cosette Peep Toe in Blue!
I need more colours in my life HAHAHA and this is in such a pretty shade of blue! I'm going to get this during the sale. YAY to COLOURFUL WEDGES!!



Hello Kitty Cut-Out Necklace!
Anything Hello Kitty is a must to get hahaha, especially when it's something so classy and cute. *_*

Hello Kitty Phone Charm Blind Box!
By anything Hello Kitty, I REALLY MEAN ANYTHING HELLO KITTY!!! HAHA.

Also, these uber cute lego calculators are going at just $10!!! AHHH!!!!




Books and Movies, Video games (Wii, PS3, xbox), Accessories and Gifts all going on a crazy sale as well!!

Remember, this is the FINAL chance for you to grab the things you really like at JIPABAN.COM,  so don't wait and GO GRAB 'EM NOW!!



www.jipaban.com

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Many thanks for writing. All the answers are in the
    video ... watch very carefully and you will certainly be printing tags quickly!
    Many thanks for visiting!

    Here is my web blog xerox phaser 8560 Ld

    ReplyDelete