Strangers' Reunion

Not so much of a 'Strangers' Reunion' that night at Strangers' Reunion cafe because I get to enjoy a great dinner with the loveliest people that not only me, but you, are familiar with. :)

Thanks to Nuffnang, I had a scrumptious meal at Strangers' Reunion with Rachell and a lot other bloggers! Met some new pretty faces, and they are all really nice!


I was really happy to see this btw!!!


I don't know about you but I like it when people leave my name on things they specially prepared for me haha, makes me feel a little more special!

Aaaaand gorgeous coffee art!! Not a coffee person so this is my very first coffee with pretty coffee art, yippeeee!



Not sure if this is considered an appetiser. It was placed on the table as a snack before the other food arrived.


I'm not a food blogger so I have no idea how to describe food that well xD. All I can say is they were all really good, at least for me!


I like this Egg Net Tempura Soft Shell Crab Burger! The soft shell crab was the best I've ever had, quite juicy even though I didn't dunk any sauce. I thought it will be really dry. :O






MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE IS THIS BUTTERMILK WAFFLE!!!!
So damn good I can eat ten of that now HAHAHAHA. *_*
The one in the picture above is with artisan yogurt & fresh fruits! I tried the one with vanilla ice cream and it was just as good! T _ T

The waffles are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The yogurt/ice cream + waffle are like MATCH-MADE IN HEAVEN.

CAN I PLEASE HAVE ONE NOW? PLEASE?!

The people at Strangers' Reunion were very hospitable and they even prepared homemade jams for us to bring home! ^_^


I got the Red Wine Wild Blackberry Jam!


I just tried it this morning with white bread and it was gooooood. Also, bread + homemade jam = SUPER HEALTHY. 




Had super light makeup on that day for dinner! ^_^
I WORE SNEAKERS HAHA and everyone was SOOOO TALL. O_O

Nonetheless, I had a great night meeting all the pretty bloggers~

Thank you Strangers' Reunion!

Thanks for reading xoxo. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Foods yum n i chanced upon u n blog via Jteam in youtube.!! keep it going. Your 34 yr old fan. Lol. JEREMY..

    ReplyDelete