Advertorial: Sassydream

Gorgeous clothes from Sassy Dream!


I LOVE this romper because it fits me hahaha. I've never found any romper that fits me. This is my very first so I'm quite excited to wear it. xD


If you're petite like me, you NEED to get this piece of romper from Sassy Dream!
Eyelet Romper in BLACK. :D


Whole outfit from Sassy Dream. Really like the outerwear as well. It's a trendy outer piece, I've seen a people who are into k-fashion wearing this!


There's drawstring at the waist to accentuate your waistline. :)


Shoes from Sassy Dream as well! The special thing about this pair of shoes is the HEEL.


Can you see it?? It's like an ombre glass kind of thing.


Ombre Transparent Heels in Black. There are a lot of different style to this as well, if you prefer the heel just transparent without ombre!

You can find Sassy Dream's retail rack at:
Kiss Jane @ Century Square #01-03
Blogshopping @ Far East Plaza #01-34 
Blogshopping @ JEM #04-07 !!!


Here are the sneak peeks to Sassy Dream's latest outdoor shoot for their upcoming apparels!



Simply quote "SPEISHIOCT" to get a dollar off your total purchase. :)
*Valid for the whole month of November. 



Instagram: @shopsassydream


Thanks for reading xx~

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment