Always grateful.

Like I've always mentioned, I am contented.

I have almost everything anyone can ever ask for. 

I admit that I still expect a lot of other things, which I think is good in a way, because I get to set new goals and improve myself. 

I expect a lot of things but I am contented with what I have. Does it make any sense? I don't know. I am very grateful with everything I have now, but I know there will be more to come, which I will be embracing and welcoming them with open arms. :D

I am very thankful - for everything I have now, and I have to give you guys part of the credit because you lovely people made me who I am today. :)

Thank you. :')

Those aside, one of the many things that I am very thankful for.

My new hair sponsor - CLEO Hair & Make.


(Just a warning, this post is FULL of pictures of ME so if you can't stand the overly-obsessive me, you.........just got to bear with me for once HAHA)

ANYWAY, can you please look at how stunning my hair is?


 Soft, smooth, a lot less frizzy, and the colour is absolutely GORGEOUS. AHHH!!


Sasaki gave me a few highlights to brighten up my hair because I'm a very troublesome person LOL, I want my whole hair to be brighter and I will love to bleach my hair (but my school doesn't allow). 

Gave him this challenge and I ended up with this!!!


You can see streaks of brighter brown which I LOVE to the very very very max.


The slight hint of blonde in my hair, can you see???


When I say I took a lot of pictures, I'm not really kidding.


HAHAHAHA.....


...AND MORE.



Thank you CLEO Hair & Make for my lovely hair! 

CLEO Hair & Make

Nearest MRT: Promenade (Exit A)

Almost forgot to mention about my new headphones from BOOMPHONES.
They came up with their new colour range! 
Got this PINK one BECAUSE I'M A GIRL AND I LIKE PINK HEADPHONES.


I did a post for BOOMPHONES quite some time ago HERE

Boomphones are really cool stuff because it's a headphone + boom box! You can read my post about it if you're really curious.


Thanks for reading my very self-obsessed post with a lot of my face HAHAHA.

XOXO

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. You.Are.So............
    GORGEOUS OMG! :)
    Always my favourite blogger <3
    Hope you achieve all your goals and targets !
    Pei Shi Fighting ! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peishi, you are super gorgeous!!! But I prefer your natural brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peishi, you are super gorgeous!!! But I prefer your natural brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you go to schooooooool? :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get your ring lighT?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear.may I know what colour is your hair dye ?

    ReplyDelete