CLEO Hair & Make - Lavender Coconut Brown

My hair sponsor - CLEO Hair & Make has been really really awesome because they make my hair look so pretty all the time!!!




It was my last visit at CLEO Hair & Make's PARCO outlet because.... they are moving!!!

I heard their new outlet will be much bigger so I can't wait to pimp up my fabulous hurrrrr at their new outlet~


My new hair colour is called Lavender Coconut Brown. 
It's slightly purplish if you see it under the light, and it's a tad bit darker than my usual liking but I really wanted something darker 'cause my hair looks really damaged with bright yellow lion hair. :(


With the person behind my fab hair HAHA - TAKUYA!!! ^_^ 
Thank you for the very nice hair all the time! 
I think it's quite stressful for him also 'cause if my hair don't turn out good I will get quite grumpy for the whole week HAHAHA. 
But thankfully, he's quite patient la and he did quite a brilliant job with my hair so far, I really love!


Randy went to do his hair as well!!! Quite rare all of us get to dye our hair together so a picture for memory's sake. xD 


With Samantha JIEJIE. ♥ 


Anyway,
CLEO HAIR & MAKE will be opening at CLARKE QUAY, The Central, on 13th March! ^_^
It's a better location for me 'cause it's so much more convenient haha.

YAY! Can't wait for the opening, SEE YOU SOON, CLEO HAIR!!! 

You can book your appointment with them too~ Visit their FACEBOOK for more info!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

    ReplyDelete