LAPSUPSWAG

I have nothing much to blog about but here are some pictures I took on the day I visited MTV asia for the MTV movie awards show.


Rachell backed macaroons and cupcakes for us!!!! Super love :D :D :D
I LOVE CARAMEL MACARONS YAY!!!!
She made the rainbow swirly ones that day~


The lighting indoors was really bad and it was quite early in the morning so no happy bright sunlight for you LOL.

WE ARE THE #LAPSUPSWAG. Don't really remember where LAPSUP was derived from lol probably some really horrible inside joke about someone lapsup.
And swag was there because....we're full of swag. I kid. xD


They are my friends, sometimes my sisters, and sometimes we're like a family HAHA. Jayley's the dad, Rachell's the mom, Hayley's the elder sister and I'm the baby LOL.


My new friend, Patrick. *sucks upper lip*


And my dog, Blues. HAHA.


One with the very tall Allen LOL. Or it's just because I'm short. Or not. Or I rather you not say.

Oh anyway, my babydoll lace dress is from shopsassydream! :)


Group shot with Hanli! She's super pretty and tall!!! :O

That's all for this post I guess. Will be back when I have more nonsense to talk about.

ANNYEONG. xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: