I'm thinking of making more videos now so I hope you can subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow up CLOSELY~~~~ Hahaha!
Anyway, if you didn't get to catch my latest video, please do! ^_^
It's about my July Favourites, ranging from beauty to fashion to food, hope I inspired you to shop and get some of the things I really strongly recommend you hahahaha (since those are my favourites of the month!) ~
IOPE Forever Pink Lipstick
- I got this online! You can google and find a reliable seller selling the genuine piece.
Innisfree Eyebrow Pencil
- I got this from Innisfree's outlet. Available at Plaza Sing and Taka!
Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist
- Same as the eyebrow pencil!
Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara
- You can get this at any drugstore like Watsons!
Tony Moly Blusher #13
- I got mine from Korea at $5 but you can get this in Singapore as well, just a tad bit pricier. Tony Moly is available at Bugis or you can google to see if there's any outlet nearer to you!
Forever21 Ear Studs
- From Forever21 of course haha. Got it for $7 a set!
Puma Wedges Sneakers
- I got mine from Puma at Vivo!
Meiji Melon Milk
- You can get this from any major supermarket I think! There's watermelon available as well!
Meiji Panda Snack
- It's not as widely available anymore but you can probably still hunt it down, so far I can't find them at any NTUC.
Alright, hope you like my video and my short write-up hahaha.
Thanks for watching and reading!