Xmas with Groupon #2 - Reviewing gifts!

Hello!!!

As I've mentioned, I will be reviewing the deals I bought from Groupon, and also the gift I received from Ben for Christmas!!! :D

I was so excited because there are SO MANY FOOD waiting for ME!!!! ^_^

I LOVE FOOD so I think it's the best gift to keep both me and my tummy happy.

Anyway, the first deal I redeemed was from Cucina Restaurant. They are located at Holland Village and is super easy to locate. :)


The deal I've gotten from Groupon is the "3 Course Italian Meal at Cucina Restaurant for 2 pax" for $25.80! :D

I brought another half of #PEIRA #KOAS, Rachell, along HAHAHA! ^_^


Three course includes DRINK + SOUP + MAIN COURSE. :)


We get to choose the main course we want. Rachell chose their Grilled Dory Fish and I chose Steak~



The ambience is pretty legit, like an Italian Restaurant, and I have to say their food was definitely of standard so if you're looking for a quick 3 course meal on xmas, you can opt for this at Cucina Restaurant~ :D

The gift I received from Ben was SRI LANKA CRAB from Wo Peng Cuisine in a Chinese restaurant and I WAS SO HAPPY BECAUSE MY FAVOURITE FOOD IN THE WORLD HAS GOT TO BE.... CRAB.


He got us two servings, once is with vermicelli and one is without. :)


I LOVE IT~~~~ ^_^


Us looking way too happy with the crab claws hahahaha. *_*

THANK YOU BEN!!! :D

In return of this gift, I brought Ben along to Satay Culture for supper after that.

If you're looking for an interesting gift idea related to food, I think Satay Culture is a pretty unique choice. They are like loklok from Malaysia and we can just choose the sticks we want and dunk them in this pot of Satay sauce!





I don't see it very often in Singapore and it makes an awesome snack for supper!!!


There are quite a variety of choices with the Satay sticks and surprisingly the sauce was not TOO thick so you won't get sick of it.


My favourite is the Kang Kong & Cuttlefish!


The deal for Satay Culture is "$30 cash voucher of Satay Culture for $17.60"~
Means everything we ate is HALF of the price. It's like a crazy awesome 50% sale of LOKLOK. *_* LOVE IT.

Thanks to Groupon, we got to enjoy lunch, dinner and supper all at a super affordable price!!! O_O

Apart from these dine-in deals, if you're more into staying home with your family for a Christmas dinner, you can always get some takeaway deals as well!

As I was busy with work, I bought the deal and printed the vouchers for my family to get the takeaways~ :D

They headed to La Fondue to get TURKEY first! ^_^

TURKEY IS A MUST IN A CHRISTMAS FEAST WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!


The deal I've gotten for this is "5kg Whole Roasted Turkey at La Fondue, Dempsey Hill for $99"! Usual price was $165 so.... it's a steal once again. xD

The restaurant looks really amazing. :O


After that, my family headed down to Bakerzin to get more Christmas goodies to complete our Christmas family feast!!!

The deals I've gotten for Bakerzin are "Christmas cookies from Bakerzin for $19.50 *worth $31.50*" and "Cheerful delight log cake + Honey baked ham from Bakerzin for $98 *worth $158*" ~~~
You can get this deal HERE!

GOTTEN BOTH AT A GREAT PRICE AGAIN! xD


They displayed some of their Christmas goodies too!!!

SO~~~ HERE ARE THE YUMMY GOODIES TO COMPLETE OUR CHRISTMAS FEAST. ^_^


5kg ROASTED TURKEY FROM LA FONDUE~~!!!


Matched it up with our red wine... ^_^


It came with this sweet and sour grape sauce. T _ T #Divine

From Bakerzin~


I love the Gingerbread man!!! WAY TOO CUTE, not even sure if I bear to take a bite. :O


My favourite has got to be...


THIS.

HONEY. BAKED. HAM.

It's SOOOOO delicious!!!!!!


The Christmas cookies are really yummy as well! I like the Meringue cookies but my family loves their Ginger Lemon Cookies. :D

SLURPS.

Aren't you surprised by how many delicacies I've had at a fraction of the price?!
You don't have to overspend during this festive season after all! :)

I love the idea of specials.groupon.sg where they actually categorised their deals in sections like "foodies, pamperings, getaways" so it's easier for us to browse, yet at the same time, provide deals at the fraction of their original price.

WHAT. A. STEAL!!!

If you haven't gotten gifts for your friends/family this XMAS, head down to

specials.groupon.com!!! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAAAAPY NEW YEAR~

xoxo,
Peishi

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. wow....nice articles and you look beauty
    it very inspiring

    ReplyDelete