Xmas with Groupon

IT IS THE FESTIVE SEASON AGAIN!!!

It's CHRISTMAS!!!~ *_*

I love Christmas, it's my FAVOURITE holiday season because it's a season about GIVING (and receiving hahaha)!

Every Christmas, one of the many things I get excited about will be buying gifts for my loved ones. However, this year, I'm way too busy to head out to shop for gifts!

One HUGE frustration is that I cannot decide what to buy for them, especially for guys. :(


SO!!!

I think the BEST place to shop this Christmas has got to be GROUPON because they have almost EVERYTHING under them. :O

The best thing is...
Groupon has prepared a website that is categorised accordingly to our needs so we can shop and get gifts for our loved ones with ease!

HTTP://SPECIALS.GROUPON.COM ~
You will see all the deals selected by us, all categorised nicely so you can find the best gift.



Ranging from FOOD to PAMPERING to GETAWAYS, I'm not kidding they have EVERYTHING in store for us!


Another awesome thing is that they already categorised the gifts for HIM and for HER, so if you're confused like me and have no idea what to get for the opposite gender, this has got to be the BEST THING EVER LOL.

AND!!!!!!

Buying gifts for people are quite troublesome because I don't want to clash gifts with another person and I like to find unique gifts for my loved ones because I want them to remember it, and also have a great time this festive season.

Worst of all, what if I got them something they don't like?! Omg that's like the worst ever.
I know it feels horrible to get gifts you don't really like, yet you have to act like you like it hahaha.


SO ONE MORE GREAT THING ABOUT GROUPON IS THAT...

YOU WILL GIFT YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES SOMETHING THEY WILL NEVER FORGET.

With all the services on Groupon, you can gift your loved ones with either a sweet facial for them to pamper themselves, or bring them to a quick getaway (I WILL LOVE THAT)...

Personally, I feel that... FOOD will be the best gift HAHA 'cause EVERYONE loves food and if you're busy (you still need to eat!!!) so this is the best choice I feel. xD


I've selected a few food deals that I think is really worth it to purchase like...

BAKERZIN CHRISTMAS GOODIES!!!

Christmas cookies for only $19.50. Usual price was what?!?! $31.50, that's like almost half price off!!!
They still have a few other selections like Honey Baked Ham (which I bought as well omg love!!!) and also Turkey with log cake! :O :O :O
Perfect for a family dinner!!!

Another one will be...

LA FONDUE ROAST TURKEY!!!

It's a huge Turkey for your family! Best choice if you're looking to dine somewhere with your family yet you don't really know where to go.
I love to dine in at home with lots of yummy Christmas goodies on the table. *_*
AND WHAT'S CHRISTMAS WITHOUT A TURKEY ON YOUR DINING TABLE?!

To add on to my scrumptious Christmas dinner with my family, I got some pizzas from SEVENLICIOUS BISTRO as well!!!


*_*

Another deal I got is the 3 Course Italian Meal at Cucina Restaurant located at Holland Village.
I'm going to show you how to purchase a deal on Groupon!!!


That's all!

Super easy~

We've been talking about buying gifts for your loved ones right?!
There's an option to purchase this deal and get sent straight to them too!!!




I bought $30 cash voucher of Satay Culture (only paid $17.60 for it omg) for Ben!!! ^_^
He will be able to receive it on his email, and he will just have to open the email, open the voucher, print it out, and present it at the restaurant! :D

Ben sent me a gift from Groupon as well!!! So hyped to try all these food my stomach is grumbling ahhhhh!!!!


OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!

If you're a little confused on how this works, after purchasing your voucher, you can just follow these three steps!


YAY!

I will be going to enjoy ALL these deals that I've purchased from Groupon and review about them on my next post with Groupon!!! :D

I CAN'T WAIT ALREADY *jumping up and down*

FOOD, HERE I COME.

I'm so happy 'cause I get to enjoy super yummy atlas food at a fraction of the price hahaha.

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!!!

HOP ON DOWN TO SPECIALS.GROUPON.COM TO GET YOUR OWN DEALS TOO!

Thanks for reading~

xx

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. interest for me this blog :)

    http://shaggyweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious.. /saliva swallowing sounds/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the only blogger in Singapore who blogs with so many "hahaha" "xD" "LOL" and other unprofessional usage of words. In time to come, you will be able to see a difference in the type of advertorials that are attracted by other bloggers, and yourself. By then, when you realize that the mere number of followers do no matter at all, it'll be too late. People go for quality in the long run. Since you have nothing much to offer in terms of looks and body, why not work on the only something else that could possibly be improved in your case? Look at Rachell Tan, who was chosen to be a representative in ministry events such as Water Week. Given your style of blogging, nobody will ever want to engage you for non-superficial events and advertorials (other than your current hair, skin, cheap clothes sponsors and whatnot). So it may be a good idea to work on this area, as a new year approach? Jiayou........

    ReplyDelete